Visionsoft is a premier provider of Digital and Marketing Cloud solutions to enable customer digitization. For many corporations, customer digitization is a way forward after spending millions of $ in the Supply Chain (SCM) space while trying to capture ROI from SCM and making it a compelling argument in the CFO office. Hence, the focus is shifted to customer facing processes: Lead marketing, Campaigning, Trade Marketing Funds, Promotions, Digital Coupons Process, Digital Coupon Redemption, Offer Process, Dynamic Linking of Offers to Products, Omni-channeling, and Daily Offer Liability Process. Our clients are looking at improving efficiencies and flexing themselves while leveraging Business Process Documentation, Adobe Offers / Campaigns, Customer Digitization and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
Our Marketing DPP Consultants have implementation experience and capabilities in the following areas:
1) DPP consultants:
- Create a Work order in SAP
- Communicate with Finance and Brands for budgeting forecast
- Setup of 8 branded unique offers by Retail Chain in Adobe
- Co-ordinate the DPP linking in a UAT environment
- Co-ordinate the DPP linking / offer redemption in Production
- Review redemption data for two weeks after go-live
- Troubleshoot break /fix of links and offers
2) Process Documentation Consultants:
- Create a template approach for creating process and work instructions
- Develop a centralized repository for storing of the documentation
- Develop an audit process for the review of the process and procedures
- Development of Process maps for a graphic representation of the relationships between steps, inputs, and outputs
- Areas Developed
- Creation of offers
- Creations of Mail files / workflows
- Creation of new brands
- Creation of needed components in Adobe for launching a campaign and real time emails
While, our marketing cloud consultants have implementation experience and capabilities in the following areas:
- 10-12 years of experience in Information Technology
- Certified in Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant.
- Involved in 4 Full project lifecycles for Marketing Cloud implementation and maintenance.
- Helped on 2 Full Migration of Exact target Legacy projects to Marketing Cloud Enterprise 2.0 Environment.
- Worked on Exact target/Marketing Cloud.
- Worked on Journey/Audience Builder for email campaign.
- Worked on Salesforce Marketing cloud Connector V5/208.
- Worked on Salesforce Marketing cloud Multi-Org.
- Worked with Localytics Vendor on Mobile Push
- Build and Supporting 5 Business Unit’s on 2 Instances Prod/Parallel Production (Test).
- Worked on Salesforce Marketing cloud Mobile Studio.
- Build and Maintained Multiple Cloud pages for Unsubscribe pages and also advisor landing pages.
- Worked on Cloud Page Smart captures also integrate it with journey builder.
- Experienced using Exact Target API by using SOAP API Client.
- Experienced in Development, Administration, Configuration, Requirements gathering, Implementation, Integration and Support of Salesforce using Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Developed Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and experience with multiple implementations across various projects.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com administrative tasks like Creating Roles, User, Profiles, Permission Sets, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation, Deployment and Data Migration.
- Experienced in managing the data, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes and Dashboards.
- Experienced with Salesforce.com Sales, Service Cloud, Communities and Force.com Platform.
- Hands on experience in creating relationships between objects with Master-Detail, Lookup Relationships and Junction Objects (Many to Many relationships).
- Established integration patterns with external applications and developed apex SOAP and REST web services for inbound calls to salesforce.com.
- Experience with databases such as MS SQL Server.
- Profound experience and understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), MVC, multi-tier Architectures and distributed architectures.
- Able to perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations including managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling data migration, maintenance and installation and support of AppExchange applications.
- Worked closely with Business Users for requirements gathering and business analysis
- Enthusiastic, motivated with a positive outlook and strong written and verbal communication and documentation skills.