VisionSoft is a Microsoft certified Partner in Microsoft AX, Power BI, Power Apps and Office 365 areas and offers services below. Further, it offers solutions and consulting services in Microsoft suite of products including Office 365, Power BI, Microsoft AX, MuleSoft, Web Development, Web Designing, Azure stack, Snowflake, and Application Development. We thrive in digitization of an Enterprise, Mobile computing, and shifting people engagement from sheer transactions to building Intelligent Enterprise with our tools and solutions.
Visionsoft is an end-to-end Software development services firm based in AsPac, Europe and Americas, and focused on SharePoint, Office 365, SaaS-based Application Consulting and Development: M365 Consultant | SharePoint | Powerapps | PowerAutomate | Dynamics 365 | SharePoint Migration | SPFX | MuleSoft |. We have a team of software developers with vast experience and knowledge on the latest tools, frameworks, and platforms and hands-on experience of projects to deliver robust software solutions on time. Maximize your investments in Microsoft Products like SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. We have extensive experience in providing software development, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Development, Mobile Applications Development, Application Development & Migration as well as Cloud Services. Our motto is to deliver cost-effective & quality solutions that enable our clients to remain competitive and increase value for their businesses and customers.
M365 Consultants | SharePoint | Powerapps | PowerAutomate | Dynamics 365 | Migration | Upgrade
Our resources span across the globe: UK, India (offshore), USA, and Latin America with Excellent communication skills and experience in interacting with clients and end users to deliver effective Microsoft solutions and on time Microsoft AX and Office 365 deployments. They also possess strong Project Management, Customer Facing skills, Analytical Skills, and Problem-solving skills.
Office 365, Power Apps and Power BI
- Created, customize SharePoint 2010/2013 sites using Out of box features and using SharePoint Designer.
- Developed, customized workflows using SharePoint designer.
- Developed and Implemented InfoPath forms, business processes in SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Have migrated several Lotus Notes databases to SharePoint using Migration tool.
- Have Certified Tableau Desktop Specialist.
- Proficient in data visualization, Reporting, Analysis, Pie Charts Bar Charts, Cross Map, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Page Trails, Density Chart and other making use of actions, other local and global filters according to the end user requirement.
- Used SQL Queries at the custom SQL level to pull the data in tableau desktop.
- Validated the results in Tableau by running SQL queries in Oracle SQL developer.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Working with team of developers designed, developed and implement a BI solution for Sales, Product and Customer KPIs.
- Created Drill-down and Sub-Report using SSRS. Monitored the performance of the reports.
- Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Generated context filters and data source filters while handling huge volume of data.
- Experience in Lotus Notes/Domino application migrating to SharePoint Environment.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/Office 365 development.
- Experience on Business Intelligence Tool – Power BI/Tableau desktop (9.3/10.1/10.3).
- Hands on experience with MS Power Platform(PowerApps/PowerAutomate).
- Experience in preparing/writing Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document.
- Worked with the team through entire process of Software Development life cycle.
- Collaborated with Project Managers, Business Partners, SMEs.
- Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to understand data and process models.
- Developed use cases for software development life cycle.
- Knowledge on Object Orient Programming concepts (OOPS).
- Hard working and capable of picking up the latest technologies with quick learning.
We have A D365 Consultants and solution architects with more than ten years proven track record at implementing Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions to support a wide range of industry / operational processes.
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 for operations core finance, Project management and accounting, travel and expenses financial budgeting and forecasting and financial reporting for demo and Proof Of Concept.
- Lead Finance consultants on D365FO Group implementation.
- 50+ companies in Ireland, UK, Netherlands Poland and Belgium.
- Modules Budgeting, GL, management reporter, Cash and bank management AP, procurement and sourcing and AR, Sales and marketing, inventory, T&E and Indirect taxes.
- The Oasis operational system was integrated with Sales orders for accounting credit control and Indirect tax purposes.
- This project included electronic bank files for all financial providers, advanced bank reconciliation and HMRC MTD compliance.
- D365 functional core strengths in B&M, MRP, Retail, POS, Supply Chain, Integration, Data, Finance, Reporting, Warehouse mgmt.
- Proven expertise at implementing Dynamics Retail & Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Financial Services.
- Implementation processes and supporting Change mgmt. & Stake holder mgmt.
- Strong Retail Industry and business process Knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of X++ and implementation of database languages
- Strong knowledge of MS technologies such as Power Apps, Power Automate, LCS – BMP, Dev ops, CDS, MS planner, CDS, Dual Write, Data integrator, RSAT, Business intelligence modelling such as model store and data warehousing
- Includes transforming business requirement to D365 system processes, performing fit gap analysis using Microsoft technologies such as Business Model Processer on LCS
- Successfully created a development team with a variety of skill sets such as x++ developers, CDS developers, Oracle developer, SSIS/SQL developer. The team consists of 14 developers
- Designed internal dev processes for delivery using Azure Dev ops
- Designed platform upgrade and service update processes for the dev team
- Designed development pipelines cycles, quality processes and build cycles
- Designed skills capability matrix for the functional/Development organization
- Introduced a partner to the customer that would offer an onsite-offshore model. Managed delivery of offsite and onshore resources
- Designed processes for RSAT automated testing cycle, which was used to drive testing for platform upgrade
- Designed go live cut over plan and managed “Sunrise to sunset” model for cut over
- Developed an offshore team and managed the team
- Worked closely with Microsoft on CDS and Data Integrator for CE & FO integration
- Designed integration strategy document and normalized standards for integration
- Worked extensively on LCS, used tools such as BMP, Licensing estimator, Managed database back up and delivery, managed ISV code, managed methodologies.
Our portfolio of Skillset:
- Project leadership
- Integration of Microsoft AX with Office 365
- Power Apps on Mobile
- Modules Budgeting, GL, management reporter, Cash and bank management, AP , P&S, AR S&M, and Indirect taxes.
- Supply Chain and Trade Management
- 3rd Level Customer support for DAXR3 (manufacturing manually integrated*)
For more details, please contact email@example.com